How do I file for divorce?

Typically, a summons and complaint for divorce are filed by the moving party.  One spouse is actually suing the other spouse and asking the court to grant relief by granting that party a divorce.  At Nolan Law Offices, we offer a free consultation and discuss all costs and fees.  A retainer fee is prepared and signed by both the client and the attorney and proceeding begin.